As members of the Township of South Algonquin Public Library, you have free access to OverDrive ebooks.
Here are the steps to install and use the Libby app.
1. Get the Libby by OverDrive app from your device’s app store (e.g. Google Play, Apple App Store).
2. Tap the Menu icon (3 horizontal bars) and Add Library. Search For Ontario Library Service consortium.
3. Next select Sign in with my card. Scroll down and select Township of South Algonquin for Whitney branch or Township of South Algonquin – Madawaska branch.
4. Enter your 5 digit library barcode.
5. Browse the various book carousels or tap the magnifying glass icon to search for a title.
6. When prompted to check out a title or place a hold. Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
If you do not have a library card, you may request one via email. We will need your name, mailing address and street address, email and phone number.
Over Drive Website
This Article can be found on the following pages:
you may find other valuable infomation there.