District of Nipissing
Moved? Changed your mailing address?

Moved? Changed your mailing address?

It is the property owner’s responsibility to inform the Township of any changes of mailing address. To prevent misdirected tax bills, please advise us in writing of any changes as soon as possible. A change of address form is available in the documents section below.

Once completed please return the form to the Municipal office or email to jwilson@southalgonquin.ca. Please be aware, failure to receive a tax bill does not relieve you from payment of taxes nor from liability of penalty for late payment.

Property Tax Change of Address Form 2020-12-09

This Article can be found on the following pages: Finance, Property Taxes, you may find other valuable infomation there.
Skip to content