District of Nipissing


The most common consent applications are if a property owners wishes to create a new lot (divide land, severance), add land to a neighbouring lot (lot addition), create one or more rights-of-way (easements). It is a requirement to submit a Pre-consultation Form prior to submitting a Formal Application for Consent.

Pre-consultation Form 2021-07-27
Formal Application for Consent 2022-09-02

This Article can be found on the following pages: Planning, you may find other valuable infomation there.
Skip to content