District of Nipissing
Minor Variance

Minor Variance

A minor variance is applied for where a property owner wishes to construct, renovate, or alter a building or structure in any way that does not meet the requirements of the Township’s Comprehensive Zoning By-law For example, you may want to construct a building on your property but the minimum setbacks, lot coverage or height cannot be met.

A minor variance does not change the zoning of a property. It will only allow for minor relief from specific requirement of the By-law in order to obtain a building permit.

Application For Minor Variance 2021-09-24

This Article can be found on the following pages: Planning, you may find other valuable infomation there.
Skip to content