The following is a list of boat launches that the Township maintains. All of these locations are used by property owners and the public to access these beautiful lakes. Some launches, as indicated, are used as access points to Algonquin Park.
Aylen Lake Boat Launch: 1706 Aylen Lake Road (Algonquin Park access point)
Tom & Mick Murray Park Boat Launch (Bark Lake): 5 Tom & Mick Murray Park Road, Madawaska
Galeairy Lake Boat Launch: 50 Second Avenue (Algonquin Park access point)
Hay Lake Boat Launch: Hay Lake Landing Road (Algonquin Park access point)
Lyell Lake: 98 Lyell Lake Landing Road
Madawaska River: 26B Major Lake Road, Madawaska
McKenzie Lake: 1332 North McKenzie Lake Road
McCauley Lake: 531 McCauley Lake Road
These facilities are busy, be respectful and conduct yourself in an organized fashion to ensure that everyone can utilize these docking facilities.
- prepare prior to getting to the dock so that you can quickly use the facility and free it up for other users
- be considerate when parking (i.e. carpool when possible, do not block people in or take up unnecessary parking)
- not dock your boat for a long period of time or overnight
- not block the launching ramp
- take your waste home. Do not litter!
You cooperation allows us to offer these facilities without additional fees.
For more information on our boat launch facilities, please refer to the Use of Public Docks and Launching Ramps in the Municipality By-Law 2016-511
This Article can be found on the following pages: Recreation, you may find other valuable infomation there.